BlogLovin

Follow

Friday 30 August 2013

Jar Number 58







Jar Number 58

Kate's Jar


Here it is folks!

The first of the Give-A-Way Jars has gone out.




 

This amazing creation was made by Kate Fox-Clinch




Contents: Fymo and Lava Rock
Released: 29-8-2013
General Location: Severn Beach BS10
Status: Found by Natasha 



  

Her inspiration for the Jar was actually it's location.


"I thought I would place it next to a place I pass sometimes when walking the dogs, I always think that this bunker looks like a secret entrance to the underworld & a bit scary!!! I
thought I would make some little Fymo imps to live in the jar & guard the entrance, I also put a piece of lava rock that I picked up from Vesuvius in the jar with them incase they get hungry hehe "
 









I can't wait to see what happens to this Jar and had a massive amount of fun seeing it come to life.
Thank you so much to Kate for making and placing this Jar, it has been a pleasure to have your input.


Happy Hunting!




No comments:

Post a Comment