BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 8 April 2012

Jar Number 38

Jar Number 38
(And a Easter Surprise)


Contents: Micro Eggs
 Released: 7-4-2012
General Location: Webbs Wood, Bradley Stoke, BS32
 Status: Missing 27- 5-2012


So it's Easter and I've cheated a bit with this Jar. It's not very creative, in fact it's a bit boring. But i thought it would be nice to a little Easter egg hunt Jar.
Plus who doesn't like a edible Jar, well edible contents. (vegetarian but not suitable for nut allergies)




And seeing as it's Easter I thought I'd treat you all. Firstly to a extra clue photo.

And Secondly......
Yes, that's right folks.....I spoil you, cause this week there are 2 Jars.


Everyone give me a Woooooooooo!
One has gone out as normal, the other is up for grabs on my Facebook page. Link here.
We're going to play a little game known as, Guess how many Mini Eggs are in the Jar.
Competition will be run for a week, make a comment on the Facebook page or comment here below.
The closest number wins the Jar and I will tell you the Winner in next weeks Blog.


So Happy Hunting and Happy Guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment