BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 26 March 2012

Jar Number 36

Jar Number 36




Contents: Cross Stitch and Rafata
Released: 25-3-2012
General Location: Savages Wood, Bradley Stoke, BS32
 Status: Missing 5-5-12


Do you ever get one of those perfect weekends?
Well my weekend was pretty great. Mate visiting on Saturday, and then Sunday. I woke up to the clocks changing, which threw me for a minute. But the sun was shining and there was cool breeze.
Wonderful weather, so Jar walk it is.
I'm still exploring where I live, and yesterday I cam across this cute trail. It goes on and on, past ponds, rivers and down to the lake.
I wasn't the only one out enjoying this weather, I came across many sun worshippers, soaking up the sun before the rain comes back.
This Jar was a pure joy to place, more like this please.



Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment