BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 1 April 2012

Jar Number 37

Jar Number 37







Contents: Drawing
Released: 31-3-2012
General Location: Twerton, Bath, BA2
 Status: Missing

So this was sort of a last minute Jar. I have a few in the making but non were finished and I was panicking a little bit. Then  went through a old sketch book and found this.
Now were getting to the last 15 Jars I'm slightly worried I'm running out of ideas, but I've thought that before and managed to keep going.
The placing of this one was a bit dangerous. I was off to visit a friend for her birthday so I thought I'd place it while on my way.
I had a idea where I wanted to put it, but what i hadn't remembered, is that my chosen place was on a dead corner and involved me walking into the middle of the road to take a photo.
So i apologise that the photo isn't great, but i was trying not to get run over.
I am now dying in bed from a party food hangover, and typing while being hungover is not a very cleaver idea, so spelling mistakes and missing words galore.
Anyway had a great time and fun risk of death.



Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment