BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 15 July 2012

Jar Number 52

Jar Number 52

Last Jar








Contents: Drawing
Released: 14-7-2012
General Location: Winterbourne Down, BS36
Status: Missing

Note to self, never plan where you are going to put a Jar out, it never goes to plan.
So last week I said I was going to put the last jar out at Pride. Well I don't think I thought this through. It's not an easy thing, to put a Jar out on College Geen surrounded by hundreds of other people, with litter collectors clearing up around you.
So I very quickly abandoned that idea. I got home, after a great pride by the way, and was looking at the last Jar I had made. I suddenly wasn't very happy with it, it was a self portrait and felt a bit odd. Who, if they found it, would really want a Jar with my mug looking at them. I'm not sure if it is against any of my rules, to scrap and re-make a Jar. But that's what I did, and this Jar is the finished product.



I now needed somewhere to put it, so I decided to take a stroll down memory lane. (almost literally as it is in a lane) To my old stomping ground as a kid. It was nice to go back and see that, what i thought were bad memory's of childhood, have now washed away into fondness of the good times.





Anyway, so this is the last Jar, I spose this is the moment where I should reflect back on the project. But at the moment I'm a bit blank, my mind and body are just relived that I made it this far.
There is still more stuff to come. Such as, next week I will be updating the BadWolf Map, so that all unfound Jars will be on there. That way any hunters can go and find them.
Hopefully my mind will be clearer by then and I will be able to sum up this wonderful experience. Until then......




Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment